What’s it All About?
The FastTracks program is designed to provide a college education at a reduced cost to you.
• The program is accelerated, focused and affordable. When you enroll, you will be placed only in the classes you need.
• Because you will be on a narrow pathway, you won’t waste time or money taking classes that won’t count towards your degree.
• You’ll be enrolled at both Metropolitan Community College and Northwest Missouri State University at the same time, so you will receive all of the benefits of both institutions for one low price.
To be admitted into FastTracks, students must:
- Be seeking a degree at MCC
- Place into college-level reading, writing, and math courses
- Lawfully present in the U.S.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
There’s a simple, four-step application process:
- Apply to MCC for Admission
- Apply to the FastTracks Program
- Submit any college transcripts
- Submit ACT Scores
Northwest Missouri State and Metropolitan Community College have a long history of helping students get where they want to go in life. Click the button below to find out more.